The Humber Bay Shores Condominium Association welcomes you to come out in support of our very own Farmers Market taking place in Humber Bay Park West starting on May 26th, 2018. Click here to download the brochure.
Local Farmers from Ontario are featuring fresh produce, meat, herbs, cheeses, preserves and much more. Please see below for a listing of the Farmers that are returning. Good news! – We are growing.
Click here to read an article by Toronto Life entitled: Here’s what you can buy at 15 of Toronto’s best farmers’ markets
- Albion Hills Farm
Marketing Items Include: Cured meat.
- Big Johns Country Market
Market Items include – Beef Sausage, Summer Sausage, Steak, Hamburgers, and Maple Syrup.
- Black Tractor Farms
Market Items Include: asparagus, beets, garlic, and much more.
- Cheese Boutique
- Creekside Estate Winery
- Crosswind Farm
Market Items include – goat milk, yogurt, feta, 14 varieties of chevre, soap, goat meat, milk-whey fed veal.
- Culture City – At Culture City we make a variety of naturally cultured food products from hot sauces to black bean tempeh suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Daniels Farm (Holland Marsh)
Market Items include – rhubarb, radishes, spinach, mint, garlic, onions, tomatoes, basil, strawberries, sprouts, cucumber, asparagus, vegetables, and herb pots.
- Daniel’s Bakery – Market items include – croissants, apple turn overs, quiches, and pizza.
- Fat Rooster Farm – Market Items – Garlic Braids/Bunches, Black Garlic , Garlic Salts and more.
- Felina Grill
Fely’s features breakfast sandwiches to drool over. Come out and try one for yourself.
- Pangaea Pasta – Fresh Pasta always ( fettuccini )
- Joanne’s Urban Pantry
- Jerry’s Berries Raspberry Farm
- La Primavera Farms
Market Items Include: farm-raised highland beef, flowers and more.
- Lemina Fresh Fruit Lemonade – Market Items include Fresh Lemonade.
- Little Havana Café
- Mad Mexican – Market Items – Salsas Dips, Artisan made nachos chip.
- Montmartre Bakery– Market Items – Bread, Muffins, Pretzels and tarts.
- My Tea Brew
Market Items Include: Selection of quality loose leaf teas and hand crafted tea blends.
- Pilliteri Estate Winery
Featuring a variety of ice wines.
- Potager duKanada
Market Items include – organic vegetables.
- Reimer Vineyards Winery
Quality wine hand-crafted by winemaker, Art Reimer, a man passionate about his organic vineyards and his award-winning wines.
- Rebel With A Garden – Organic Vegetables
- Sharp My Knife
Your chef’s knife, carving knife, paring knives, steak knives, cheese knives, mower blades, scissors, spades, axes, saw, blades, or chisels are dull. Just call Sharp My Knife to enjoy the convenience of affordable and prompt mobile sharpening service from the comfort of your own home.
- Summer Kitchen Fine Foods
Experience our line of gourmet Summer Kitchen artisan ingredients. Savoury, salty, sweet and sugary, spicy and robust – it’s your choice. Taste, smell, see, experience. Suddenly your kitchen creations come alive.
- Sun Ray Farms
Market Items include – strawberries, raspberries, tarts, apples, pies, peaches and apple cider.
- Thames River Melons
Market Items include – strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, raspberries, potatoes, squash, leeks, tomatoes, green garlic, zucchini, shallots, and onions.
- More Than Pies
You can now enjoy a great cup of coffee and a slice of our delicious pie or other baking, a healthy lunch or light dinner for eat-in or take away, or shop for some amazing items to add to your home pantry. Our emphasis is on simple but modern flavours, natural and local whenever possible.
- Waterfront Sea Food
Market Items – Salmon, Trout, Talapia, Ceviche, and Sauces.