The Humber Bay Shores Condominium Association welcomes you to come out in support of our very own Farmers Market taking place in Humber Bay Park West starting on May 25th, 2019.
Click here to download the brochure.
Local Farmers from Ontario are featuring fresh produce, meat, herbs, cheeses, preserves and much more. Please see below for a listing of the Farmers that are returning. Good news! – We are growing.
Click here to read an article by Toronto Life entitled: Here’s what you can buy at 15 of Toronto’s best farmers’ markets
- Albion Hills Farm – Market items include: Cured meat.
- Blue Danube Sausage House -Market Items include:
- Big Johns Country Market – Market Items include: Beef Sausage, Summer Sausage, Steak, Hamburgers, and Maple Syrup.
- Bio Vision Farm – Market Items include: Chicken, Beef, duck and sheep
- Black Tractor Farms– Market Items Include: asparagus, beets, garlic, and much more.
- Blyleven Farms –
- Cathy’s Kombucha – Market items include: Six assorted flavours of kombucha.
- Cheese Boutique – Market items include: artisan breads, sandwiches, wide variety of mouth watering cheeses, preserves, spreads, focaccia, and much more.
- Creekside Estate Winery -The winery boasts one of the oldest and largest underground barrel cellars in Niagara and an amazing covered deck with a panoramic view of our vineyards. Each week a selection is brought to the market for tasting and sale.
- Crosswind Farm – Market Items include: goat milk, yogurt, feta, 14 varieties of chevre, soap, goat meat, milk-whey fed veal.
- Dianels Farm (Holland Marsh) – Market items include: rhubarb, radishes, spinach, mint, garlic, onions, tomatoes, basil, strawberries, sprouts, cucumber, asparagus, vegetables, and herb pots.
- Felina Grill – Market items include: Fely’s features breakfast sandwiches to drool over. Come out and try one for yourself. peameal bacon sandwich, chicken sandwich and sausage on a bun
- Fressy Bessie Food Inc – Market items include: Ice Lollie – apple, banana, mango, pear.
- Granola Girls with Treats: Market items include – Granola based products including 4 seed ginger, nut free, gluten free, chocolate chip granola and other Gluten Free, Vegan products
- House Of Empanadas – Markets items include: Empanadas
- Joanne’s Urban Pantry – Market Items include: Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Preserves, relishes
- Jerry’s Berries Raspberry Farm
- La Primavera Farms – Market items include: fresh cut flowers, perennials, potted herbs
- Little Havana Café – Market items include: Cuban coffee, Cuban coffee whole bean
- Mad Mexican – Market items include: Salsas Dips, Artisan made nachos chip.
- Marigold’s Maple Syrup –
- Montmartre Bakery– Market items include: Bread, Muffins, Pretzels and tarts.
- My Tea Brew – Market items include: Selection of quality loose leaf teas and hand crafted tea blends.
- Nourished Roots Market Garden – Market items include: Beets, Peppers, Parley, Leaf and Romaine Lettuce
- Old Tree Farms – Kettlecorn
- Pilliteri Estate Winery – Market items include: VQA wine and a variety of ice wines.
- Potager duKanada – Market items include: organic vegetables.
- Reimer Vineyards Winery – Quality wine hand-crafted by winemaker, Art Reimer, a man passionate about his organic vineyards and his award-winning wines.
- Sharp My Knife – Your chef’s knife, carving knife, paring knives, steak knives, cheese knives, mower blades, scissors, spades, axes, saw, blades, or chisels are dull. Just call Sharp My Knife to enjoy the convenience of affordable and prompt mobile sharpening service from the comfort of your own home.
- Sitar Spices and Tea – Market items include: Tea, organic spice mixes, rice and curry
- Soul Bread Company – Market items include: bread, croissants, apple turn overs, quiches, and pizza.
- Summer Kitchen Fine Foods – Experience our line of gourmet Summer Kitchen artisan ingredients. Savoury, salty, sweet and sugary, spicy and robust – it’s your choice. Taste, smell, see, experience. Suddenly your kitchen creations come alive.
- Sunbet Spot Pastries and Confections –
- Sun Ray Farms – Market items include: strawberries, raspberries, tarts, apples, pies, peaches and apple cider.
- Thames River Melons – Market items include: strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, raspberries, potatoes, squash, leeks, tomatoes, green garlic, zucchini, shallots, and onions.
- The Happy Bakers – Market items include: sweet and savoury scones, cookies, squares and other fresh baked good